Send me a (´∇ﾉ｀*)ノ .`-;- if you’d like to make a pre-established relationship with my character!
9.- Dancing like an idiot
[Just earlier that day, Gray had been notified by a friend that there would be a big party tonight and he was excited because it had been
a week so long since the last party he went to that he felt so excited and couldn’t help but start dancing to self-sung music before he realized he was being watched by a girl while at it.]
[He froze in place the moment he realized and after that he coughed as if trying to hide his embarrassment and started walking slowly, looking somewhere else before starting a dash to get out of there immediately.]
6.- Shouting angrily at someone who’s not there.
[Gray was so angry at his dad for breaking his promise once again. He couldn’t remember when was the last time that his father had told him that he’d go visit his mother’s grave with him this year just to cancel at the last minute because of work. It was always the same, he would absorb so much on his work that he’d rarely even visit Gray, his own son. As he shut the cellphone’s cover, he kicked a trashcan that was just there and yelled to himself.]
You useless excuse of a man! You drown yourself in work just so you don’t have to deal with it, don’t you?!
[And then he realized that there was someone standing at the entrance to the wide alley he was in, obviously staring at his outburst but at that moment he couldn’t care less so he just stared back at them.]
[And without even trying to excuse himself, he walked away from the scene.]
[Gray thought to himself “shit, I must’ve been too drunk to do that”.]
[Then he took the cellphone to actually respond.]
To: Xion (Someone I can’t remember.)
Haha, well I hope no one was offended in any case!
- Kissing a photo of a celebrity
- Putting on cosplay
- Admiring their own naked body in the mirror
- Headbanging to classical music
- Trying on the frilliest dress ever imagined
- Shouting angrily at someone who’s not there
- Having a passionate argument with themselves
- Wailing uncontrollably over a book
- Dancing like an idiot
- Singing along to a musical
- Having an emotional moment
- Hatching a brilliant plan
- Writing in a super-duper secret diary
- Doing something so very illegal, you couldn’t imagine
- Screaming down the phone in a foreign language
- Curled up on the floor with a photo album hugged to their chest
- Cleaning an old scar
- Wearing your characters clothes
- [text] Are you lost?
- [text] NO! That was a typo
- [text] Did you buy it?
- [text] I think I’m a mermaid
- [text] I know it’s 3am, but come over and cook for me.
- [text] Too lazy to booty call, so have this text instead
- [text] Need to bury a body, it’s urgent.
- [text] Are you sure there’s no monsters?
- [text] It was an accident.
- [text] lol fuk da police
- [text] send me a picture and i’ll be home quicker ;)
- [text] DO NOT READ THE LAST MESSAGE IT WASN’T MEANT FOR YOU
- [text] Well maybe I broke my tongue!
- [text] Please tell me you’re free today! I’ve got some big news today.
- [text] Got a spare ticket, do you want to come?
- [text] Do you have a spare mankini I can borrow?
- [text] Is fancy dress allowed at the wedding?
- [text] I was using my old baby blanket as a makeshift skirt because no pants
- [text] We were banging then all I remember is coming down hard and smashing my top teeth off his forehead… I just rolled off and tapped out.
- [text] Like alphabetically, I’d say a t?
- [text] I’m sorry if throwing up in the back of your dad’s car ruined our friendship :(
- [text] there is absolutely nothing wrong with two grown men staying up all night singing karaoke and drink out of juice cartons. don’t judge me.
- [text] I found a door knob in my purse this morning, I hope whoever it belonged to doesn’t need it today.
- [text] Do you know where I am?
- [text] My wedding is in 5 hours and I have no idea where I am. Help!
- [text] We played Rock Paper Scissors to see who would get a piggy back ride home. I’ve never been so broken.
- [text] Is “head down ass up” an appropriate way to say good morning?
- [text] That is definitely not healthy, in fact I’m not sure it’s legal to send that sort of picture?
- [text] There isn’t enough cookie dough ice cream at home, so I’ll be heartbroken tomorrow instead.
- [text] Not sure if I took a nap or went to another dimension
- [text] ABORT MISSION! ABORT MISSION! HE IS A TRIPLET, WE DONT NEED TO FIGHT OVER HIM WE CAN HAVE AN ORGY INSTEAD
- [text] No no don’t leave me, who’s going to walk me home
- [text] She wheeled me home in a trolley and sad she loved me, I think I win.
- [text] My dick just got serenaded.
- [text] I ate the whole wheel of cheese. Help.
- [text] I’ve been hiding under the bed for the past 20 minutes, and now they’re getting into it and it’s a little too late for me to jump out and surprise them. So expect a live sex updates
- [text] The fridge is fully stocked. I’m either hallucinating or this is a miracle
- [text] I need you to help me clean the house because I have visitors in less than an hour???
- [text] Your brother is at the front door- WHAT DO I SAY?!
- [text] It’s all fun and games till someone says you’re so pretty they could punch you and they, you know, punch you
- [text] I’m in A&E but I don’t really know why
- [text] Went to bed with a 10, just about woke up with a 2 and a half
- [text] I think I’m officially a homewrecker because his wife just walked in screaming and he said it’s not what it looks like. I mean what else could it look like? I wasn’t trimming his hairs with my mouth?!
- [text] My night ended with me crying in a gutter, I hate you.
- [text] He’s decorated the toilet with his urine. I never want to see him ever again, tell him he has 2 minutes to get out of our house.
- [text] Don’t talk to me! You tried to trade me for a glass of wine and a cigarette!
- [text] I promise I’ll get everyone to jelly wrestle with us xox
- [text] I am armed with a crown, a sash and a bouquet of flowers. Don’t test me.
- [text] I think I got married last night?
- [text] I think I got married on impulse last night… and after looking a second time, I don’t think i’ve made any mistakes.
- [text] My mouth tastes like poor choices
- [text] I didn’t let go of the mechanical bull, but they had to pull me off because… it was rough just the way I like it and I think that showed?
- [text] If I say it was accidental you’ll just say I’m lying
- [text] There is an alarming amount of glitter in my… everywhere
- [text] You’re my hero
- [text] You’re the worst thing to ever happen to me, thank you
- [text] Have you ever had a good idea in your life?
- [text] Are we going to end up in the hospital again?
- [text] It’s not a good night if I don’t end up crying into your mother’s lap.
- [text] Mark my words, your dad will be my sugar daddy, he’ll marry me and you’ll have to call me momma bear and I will interrupt your sex life with condoms and condiments.
- [text] I’m may be allergic to nuts, but not his.
- [text] She high fived me out of pity
- [text] You walked in wearing nothing but a beekeeper mask
- [text] You just walked in, rated their performance, dragged in three other people to clap for them, then walked back out.
- [text] You kept calling me baby Jesus and trying to see what wise men had to say about my hair…
- [text] I am a responsible adult. I tied up my hair before I puked
- [text] I am a responsible adult, I brought home a lost kitten and let it shit in your room
- [text] I accidentally talked myself into a threesome, when did I become so smooth?
- [text] It may or may not have been your sister…
- [text] It may or may not have been your brother…
- [text] If you’re not coming over with food, don’t come over at all
- [text] Call me and get me out of this conversation NOW. My co-worker is talking to me about her birds having sex again…
- [text] IM NOT TALKING TO YOU UNTIL YOU MAKE A PROCLAMATION YOU LOVE ME MORE THAN TACOS
- [text] Buy me a helicopter, I will give you the last slice of pizza. pls. this is important. okay maybe the crust?
- [text] Let’s never forget the time I met you while you were running down the street naked and in handcuffs.
- [text] I tried to put lipstick on my eyeballs, help.
- [text] I told her my cum counts as protein shake and she sent a text to my gran saying I ate her cat.
- [text] If you don’t fuck me hard, rough, and senseless the minute we’re alone in your room, I’m returning you to the boyfriend store
- [text] I accidentally sexted your mum, I’m sorry xox
- [text] There can only be one screw up per family and I was here first. Get your shit together bro
- [text] I feel like you’re pretending I didn’t bail you out of jail last night for trying to staple a cushion to the top of their car so you had a “comfy place to sit”
- [text] You climbed the fence and then started crying because you were scared of hamsters, I really don’t know what you took, but you need a babysitter.
- [text] I wish we could all take a bath together. Not in a “let’s fuck” way. But in a relaxing drunk in the tub sort of “let me wash your hair” way.
When she had left the comforts of her home clad in a summer dress with a light jacket draped over her shoulders the girl hadn’t really had a preferred destination in mind. Truthfully, she had gotten bored with staring at the bland, white paint of her walls and wanted to get a bit of scenery. This, however, was not at all what she had in mind. When the male approaches her, the blonde’s cheeks take on a comical shade of red and her eyes go wide whilst her jaw drops open wide enough to allow any and all fleeting bugs nearby to zoom in.
Her shrill voice is loud enough to make black birds in a nearby tree take flight and on instinct the teenager is ripping her jacket from off of her shoulders with clumsy fingers. Her gaze trails down the male’s body for a split second before her eyes stay glued on his face. With not another minute wasted, she jams her coat against the stranger’s lower regions with a bit more force than needed.
“Where the hell are your clothes?! This isn’t a damn Nudist Colony!!!!”
[Needless to say, the boy wasn’t expecting to be handed out something to cover himself with such a force that made him kneel back in pain. He wasn’t sure whether to be grateful for the piece of clothing or yell back in anger at being accidentally hit with it so instead he only tried to contain the pain.]
[His face bent down looking at the floor with his rear showing up now, it took a few seconds to recover and when he finally managed to do so, he did yet another thing that seemed to go against common reason: He wore the jacket as it should be worn and not to cover his lower body as he stood up.]
There was no need to be so violent, you know?